I’m not sure where you are but I’m counting down the days that all four of my girls are going back to school. This summer has been crazy with all of them home for the summer and me working from home. I’m sad at the same time my last little one is off to school where has the time gone?
School clothes = check
School Supplies = check
Haircuts = weekend before school
Backpacks = check
Healthy School Breakfast …. see my favorites below.
- 1 slice bread
- 4 drops Chlorophyll
- 4 oz cream cheese or yogurt
- ½ tsp spirulina powder
- Carrington Farms Crispy Puffed Quinoa
- Toast your favorite, better-for-you bread.
- Combine 4 drops of chlorophyll with 4 oz of cream cheese or yogurt
- Combine ½ teaspoon spirulina powder with 4 oz of cream cheese or yogurt
- Spread cream cheese or thick plain yogurt on toast
- Sprinkle with Carrington Farms Crispy Puffed Quinoa
- Channel your inner mermaid and ENJOY!
Carrington Farms Berry Chia Smoothie Bowl
- 1/3 cup frozen blueberries
1/2 cup frozen strawberries
1 cup kefir or probiotic yogurt drink of choice
1 Tbsp + 1/4 tsp Carrington Farms Chia Seeds
1/2 banana, sliced
1 dried fig, sliced
1 strawberry, sliced (or fruit of choice)
- Blend frozen berries, 1 Tbsp chia seeds and kefir to a thick consistency, for about 20 seconds.
- Pour into a small bowl and layer fruit and remaining chia seeds on top. Bring out your favorite spoon and enjoy this delicious smoothie bowl with probiotic benefits!
Both super simple, colorful and have your children ready to take on the day.